Written Exam

This was my written exam when I was screened at MSU-Buug this school year. The question was: If you were given the chance to handle subjects in the college, would you be willing to render service as a faculty with or without compensation? Explain comprehensively. And I answered: "I would be very grateful if ever I will be given a chance to handle some subjects. Teaching has become part of me. Compensation is the last thing I am going to think about. The most important thing is that I can contribute to the success of the students. My efforts in my graduate and undergraduate course will be put to waste if I cannot share it to the students who need the knowledge I have learned. Through teaching, I can fulfill my passion of touching lives. I can be of great help to others, while I am giving /providing myself the chance to improve, to grow and to develop as a better person." Owwwsss? Don’t I deserve a clap clap?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds