INFECTION

Hi there notebook! You missed me, I bet. It’s not that I don’t love you anymore because I got only two blogs stored in you and that was still last year! How many times I have tried blogging and even attempted to post for you a new blog but I am so sorry I have to prioritize my parenting yet than blogging…I am kind of sorry for that but that doesn’t mean I am going to consider you as my last priority. You do understand that, don’t you? In fact, you are the best listener I have had because you can listen without restrictions and questions to what I am blurting out. But I would appreciate it much if you could also interact to what my opinions would be, it’s kind of entertaining rather than talking to someone who gossips a lot…Yes, talking another people’s lives…And that is what I am about to blog… Sometimes, oh no!…not sometimes but oftentimes I regret I met these persons in my life. Do I have an escape? I simply don’t have. They are my neighbors. Gosh! And that’s why I met them because they mess around the neighborhood spreading gossips…They are a kind of women who are most and often bored of their lives that they really mind someone else’s business…including meddling up some family’s affairs…in fact, they are like inspectors who visit households. It’s not that I am Americanize, I haven’t gone to the US yet, but I am condemning their acts of visiting a household especially in our vicinity because they evade privacy, right? And nobody is sick where they would have to visit every now and then and console the sick for instance…Is it ethical you have to be in a particular household everyday, morning and afternoon? Can’t they mind their own households? Oh! What am I talking about? You simply said Isabelle that they are bored housewives! Yeah! That was it…and they got no households, too…huh!!! Well, I should be grateful if once I became their victim. That simply means, I am somebody who catches their attention. Blame my parents if they consciously or subconsciously raise me a stunning entity of this messy neighborhood. I felt like I am a celebrity whom they can’t simply ignore (excuse me, ahem..Isabelle, no one escapes from “chismosas”). Let’s put it this way, I am someone who rocks their senses. It’s a cliché, I must have something they don’t have! Gracious!!! That’s not my fault if I am a stunning, dignified, freak, headstrong, intellectual. Blame my brilliance…See? I am getting exceedingly confident already. That’s how brilliance does to anybody, positively you shine even in your most humiliating circumstances, right? Is that really what typical housewives should be, I mean typical bored housewives? Can’t they find something to venture about improving their intellect and lifestyles? Or it’s just the way they are, it’s a helpless case that such kind of persons exist. Nobody can’t undo it because they are accustomed to gossip, it became their character already. It is too sad to think about that they will produce children of their kind and leave to them their gossip legacy, isn’t it? I am really fearful that this dilemma would infect me. I am too educated to dwell with “chismis”, but it affects me somehow because they are in and out of my parents’ place…It’s like an infection which can’t be cured without an antibiotic. Is there someone who knows the antibiotic for this infection so I may give them a shot before they can ruin many lives? SOS!

1 comments:

1.) why don't you offer them fruit juices or soda with rat poison... or any stuff that will make them unable to blab?

2.) try "invading their household" too, and give them a dose of their own medicine?

3.)beat them! or shoo them away..

4.) i know this is so far out for you, but how about you try ignoring them?

March 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds